An evil ninja Rider named Fuma appears from the virtual reality world in an effort to conquer Earth! It is up to the CR Riders to use the power of virtual reality gaming to save the day!
- Decoy Damsel: A heroic variant: Kuroto, protecting Emu while the latter is in VR, is chased down by Ninja-Players and Kamen Rider Fuuma, until they use Caltrops to stop Kuroto's car. Kuroto henshins to fight them, but when the ninja get to the car, the one in the backseat wearing a VR headset is actually Parado, not Emu.
- Imagination-Based Superpower: Emu's new form, Creator Gamer, allows Ex-Aid to create anything from his thoughts alone while in VR.
- Lotus-Eater Machine: Part of the film takes place in Virtual Reality.
- Mass "Oh, Crap!": All the Riders when Maxima transforms into Gamedeus.
- Superdickery: Not for the film itself, but rather for Kamen Rider Build's Early-Bird Cameo: he fights Parado, depowers Emu, then just leaves without explaining himself. The reason for these actions would only be revealed during the next movie, Heisei Generations FINAL.
- Taking the Bullet: Both Kuroto and Parado shield the other Riders from one of Gamedeus' attacks in a Heroic Sacrifice.
- Unwitting Pawn: Kagenari and his daughter Madoka are exploited by Maxima so he can become Gamedeus.