The summer movie of Kamen Rider Blade, shown alongside Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger The Movie Full Blast Action.
The movie contains the following tropes:
- Big Bad: Junichi Shimura/Kamen Rider Glaive/Albino Joker
- Bittersweet Ending: The Albino Joker is killed, but at the cost of Hajime making a Heroic Sacrifice.
- Continuity Snarl: Much like with Episode FINAL, being written by someone who wasn't the head writer caused a few of these to pop upnote - the movie is clearly meant to be an alternative to the last 2 episodes of the shownote , but even taking that into account, there's still a few of these.
- Since this timeline's version of Blade didn't become an Undead, the second Kenzaki sealed Hajime, the Albino Joker would've won due to the nature of the sealing stone, as well as the fact that he would've been the last remaining Undead by default. Additionally, it's stated that "humanity", not the Human Undead, won the last battle fightnote .
- The Spider Undead is sealed in the same manner that lead to the creation of the "improperly sealed" card, yet Leagle is never possessed by said Undead.
- The Girafa and Tarantula Undeads (both King-category Undeads) act more like regular monsters than the higher-ups they are in the show.
- Empathic Environment: Albino Joker's appearance is accompanied by omnious storm clouds that come out of nowhere.
- Expy: An in-universe version; the Missing Ace Riders' powers are modeled on the four from the TV series: Glaive is Blade, Larc is a combination of Garren and Chalice, and Lance is Leangle.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Hajime in the movie, who switches places with Amane as the Albino Joker's power source so Kenzaki can destroy it and weaken the Albino Joker, killing Hajime in the process.
- One-Winged Angel: The Albino Joker's final form.
- Outside-Context Problem: The Albino Joker. Having sealed every Undead already with there being no indication of there being another one, he comes out of nowhere and what really throws them off is how intelligent he is compared to the normal Joker, who in his natural state is a raging beast. By the time they figure that out, he's already played them like fiddles and gotten what he wants.
- Red Herring: It's hinted that L'arc is the villain of the film early on. Then she gets offed by the real villain, Junichi Shimura/Glaive.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: The Albino Joker kills off the two other movie Riders once he's done using them as Unwitting Pawns.