Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger the Movie: The Flying Ghost Ship is the summer movie of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, shown alongside Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful The Shogun And The 21 Core Medals.
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger the Movie: The Flying Ghost Ship provides examples of the following tropes:
- Deus Exit Machina: Gai was left out for most of the movie, appearing only at the beginning and the end. And he's moping about missing all the action.
- Fusion Dance: The Combined Combatant, a fusion of the Sentai mooks.
- Ghost Ship: Obviously.
- Mirror Match: GokaiOh vs. Los Dark's own Fake GokaiOh.
- Mook: The first layer of challenge that the Gokaigers face in Los Dark's Alternate Dimension is an assembly of most of the mooks in the Super Sentai series.
- Mook Carryover: See above.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: The announcement of the Gavan crossover pretty much left this film in the dust in the eyes of most fans.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: The reason Gai wasn't in the movie was due to an arm injury after the scene where GoZyuRex is fighting the Dark GokaiOh.
- Recycled Set: The set of the battle with the Sentai mooks is obviously the same one used at the beginning of Engine Sentai Go-onger vs. Juken Sentai Gekiranger. Since in both movies, the heroes are trapped in an Alternate Dimension, this is probably not a coincidence.