Josie is a 2018 film directed by Eric England, written by Anthony Ragnone II, and distributed by Screen Media Films.
Tropes that appear in this film:
- Actor Allusion: Like Sansa Stark, Josie's father was wrongfully executed and she takes revenge on one of the men who stood by as it happened by slitting his throat. Unlike Sansa, Josie does the deed herself.
- And the Adventure Continues: The films last scene has Josie in a bar, wearing a different wig, eyeing up one of her targets.
- Frame-Up: Josie frames Marcus for Hanks death, putting the knife she used in his hands.
- Knife Nut: Marcus carries around a large knife. Josie steals it and uses it to kill Hank.
- Manipulative Bitch: Josie.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Hank feels some amount of remorse for executing Josies father. Because of this, Josie elects to give him a quick, clean death, unlike what she has planned for the rest.
- Posthumous Narration: Hank narrates the scenes directly following his death before the film cuts back to Josie.
- The Reveal: Josies father was a convict on death row who was executed (Josie says he was innocent), an execution that Hank helped set up.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Josie seeks to murder the men who executed her father.
- Slashed Throat: Hanks fate, courtesy of Josie.