Itsuki no kimi E (which translates roughly to "With the Energy you Have") is a live action Boys' Love movie.
A young man named Hayase becomes interested in a fellow photography student named Noboru Funami. Unfortunately, Noboru is introverted and distant, even after saving Hayase's life, which makes him quite hard to talk to. Meanwhile, Hayase meets Noboru's younger twin brother, Ryu, who is the exact opposite of his brother—outgoing and friendly. When Hayase goes to thank him for saving his life, Noboru tells him not to get close to Ryu. Ignoring his warning, Hayase continues to meet with Ryu and quickly gets closer to Noboru... However, something seems a little strange about these brothers.
This show provides examples of:
- Accidental Murder: Noboru accidentally killed Ryu by pushing him down in the street. A car was coming and Ryu didn't have time to get out of the way.
- Bishōnen: Noboru and Ryu.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Hayase's friend.
- Dead All Along: Ryu.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Noboru
- Did They or Didn't They?: Noboru and Hayase, though it's pretty safe to assume they did.
- Finger-Suck Healing: Hayase does this to Noboru without thinking.
- First-Name Basis: At first, Noboru is annoyed that Hayase calls him by his first name.
- I Wished You Were Dead
- Kiss of Life: Noboru does this to Hayase after he almost drowns. His friends, of course, tease him about this.
- Loners Are Freaks: Noboru.
- Not So Stoic: Normally straight-faced Noboru breaks down crying when he tells Hayase about Ryu's death. It's...heartbreaking to say the least.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Noboru and Ryu.
- Split Personality: It turns out Ryu is actually dead and manifesting himself as a split personality in Noboru.
- Tear Jerker: Noboru telling Hayase about what happened to Ryu.
- The Stoic: Noboru is this at the beginning but starts to warm up to Hayase.
- Tragic Keepsake: The camera that Ryu gave to Noboru.
- When She Smiles: When Hayase finally gets Noboru to smile, he's very cute.