How to Stuff a Wild Bikini is a 1965 film. The sixth entry in the seven-film series of beach party films by American International Pictures, the movie features Mickey Rooney, Annette Funicello, Dwayne Hickman, Brian Donlevy, and Beverly Adams.
Frankie is now on Tahiti on Naval Reserve duty. He doesn't trust Dee Dee (Annette Funicello) to stay loyal to him, so he seeks help from a witch doctor (Buster Keaton), who sends a sea beauty, Cassandra (Beverly Adams), to distract an advertising executive away from Dee Dee. Upon Cassandra's arrival, the beach turns upside down, as all the surfers fall for her.
This film features examples of:
- All Bikers Are Hells Angels: Parodied with Eric Von Zipper and his Malibu Rat Pack, who are anything but Badass Bikers.
- Animated Credits Opening: Done by Art Clokey, of Gumby fame.
- Driving a Desk: In the close-up scenes during the motorcycle race.
- Walking Swimsuit Scene: As with all the beach party movies, most of the female cast is in bikinis most of the time.
- Witch Doctor: Bwana, played by Buster Keaton.