A 2005 Made-for-TV Movie sequel to House of the Dead starring Emmanuelle Vaugier, Ed Quinn, Sticky Fingaz, and Sid Haig, that was released on Sci-Fi Channel. Plotwise it is closer to the original game than the first movie was, but that's not saying much.
This sequel provides the examples of:
- Artistic License Military: The writers seem to believe that Sergeant Dalton has authority over his own CO, Lt. Alison Henson because throughout the film he's the only one making calls and she just quietly lets him do everything.
- Back from the Dead: Despite having her legs chopped off and being in the center of an explosion in the first movie, Casper is alive and well.
- Continuity Nod: The AMS squad that was sent to retrieve the zombie sample, in which some of them mutinied by wanting to sell the zombie sample instead, mentions how much Goldman will pay for the sample.
- Downer Ending: After failing to get the sample twice, the zombie outbreak engulfs the city. Though the last remaining heroes do survive the events.
- Here We Go Again!: After losing the first sample in escaping the mass of zombies, they now must fight back and get it again. After this succeeds, they lose it for good.
- Oddly Named Sequel 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Oh, Crap!: O'Connor, already on edge for the majority of the mission, officially has a Heroic BSoD when the sarge is killed.O'Connor: Oooohhh gaaaawwd, they got the sarge, man! Not the SARGE! They got the SA-HAR-HAR-HAR-HARGE!
(later) If they can get the sarge, they can get any of us.
- Stealth Prequel: See Continuity Nod above where the movie is implied to be prequel to the second game.
- Sudden Sequel Death Syndrome: The two final survivors of the first film are revealed to have died in the interrim.
- Title of the Dead
- Your Head Asplode: Several times. One moment toward the beginning, actually funnily, a now infected waiter from a restaurant gets his head blown off nonchalantly by the male lead in the back of an ambulance. So nonchalantly in fact that neither of two in the back even blink when blood splatters all over them.