"Hell has frozen over."
Frostbiter: Wrath of the Wendigo is a 1995 Horror comedy film distributed by Troma.
A group of dumb rednecks break a sacred seal on a hunting spree. This unleashes the Wendigo, who proceeds to terrorize the community. Conveniently enough, The Chosen One is nearby to stop him.
This film contains examples of:
- Arch-Enemy: The Wendigo is this to Sandy, as he is the great evil she's destined to destroy.
- Big Bad: The Wendigo terrorizing the island.
- The End... Or Is It?: The Wendigo's body is destroyed by Sandy and the previous Chosen One's magic powers, but the One says that the Wendigo's spirit is just resting, and Sandy may have to battle him once more.
- Generic Doomsday Villain: The Wendigo is an Ancient Evil who shows up, wrecks things, eats people, and is defeated by The Chosen One. It never speaks or does anything but commit random acts of violence.
- Hillbilly Horrors: A wendigo butchering redneck hunters.
- Precursor Hero: The unnamed previous Chosen One, who sealed the Wendigo in the circle in the 1800s, and now acts as Sandy's Spirit Advisor.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: The Wendigo is trapped in a circle made of the skulls of his victims.