Fraternity Massacre at Hell Island is a 2007 American comedic Slasher Movie.
Jack Jones is a young, closeted gay man who is pledging for the Zeta Alpha Pro Fraternity. It's now their Hell Night, and the pledges are taken to an island resort, closed for the season, to be hazed. Unfortunately, a lunatic has donned a clown suit and is killing all the frat bros. Meanwhile, a group of ghosts seek to trap the frat in their predicament. Can Jack save the day and come out to his friends?
This film contains examples of:
- Ambiguously Bi: Sarah is married to Clark, but is flattered by her friend's offer of lesbian sex.
- And I Must Scream: The ghosts are forced to repeat a musical performance for eternity, only able to get somebody to replace them on the night of the full moon. They successfully get four of the victim pool to take their place by taking advantage of their gullibility.
- Big-Bad Ensemble: Dean Jones puts on a clown suit to kill the fraternity, while four ghosts try to get some of them to take their place in a horrific curse.
- Event Title
- Everyone Is a Suspect: The film spends its first 20 minutes or so establishing many possible suspects with a motive for killing the frat. It's the Dean of Students, who hates the fraternity's decadence and wants to protect his bastard son from them.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Gypsy Curse: Four performers' spirits are trapped on the island, forced to perform night after night until they can get somebody to replace them, which they can only do on a full moon.
- Hearing Voices: The Dean hears the voice of his mother tormenting him when he doesn't take his medicine. When he runs out of the meds, the voice successfully urges him to kill.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Hell Night.
- Hypocrite: The Dean of Students hates the frat for their decadent partying, but regularly has sex with cheerleaders.
- Karma Houdini: The ghosts successfully trick four people into taking up their And I Must Scream fate, and skip away without remorse.
- Knight Templar Parent: The killer is Jack's father, who was forced to give him up to an orphanage twenty years beforehand, and wants to protect him from the fraternity's decadence.
- Long Title
- Monster Clown: The killer wears a clown costume.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: These are the same as in life, trapped in the mortal realm by a curse, and only able to interact with the living on full moons.
- Predecessor Villain: The former president of the fraternity poisoned a bunch of people 25 years before the film, making him the predecessor for the killer here.