John Stoker is a wealthy man who has hired some parapsychologists to investigate the Fischer Manor. You see, ages ago the Manor was home to a warlock who practiced black magic, and nobody has been able to survive the house since. Unfortunately for the ghost hunters, dark magic still permeates the house, and it's full of succubi who hunt them down one by one.
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: John Stoker, a seemingly-kindly billionaire who is trying to control the succubi.
- Black Dude Dies First: The first of the primary victim pool to go is Ted, a black man who serves as leader of the parapsychology group. He's actually one of the last to die, and is just left crucified until he expires near the end.
- Depraved Bisexual: The succubi have sex with several men in the film, and try to do the same to Erin.
- Downer Ending: All the parapsychologists are killed, except Erin, who is revealed to be another succubus. The succubi kill the man who had ben trying to control them, and wait for others to enter the house and be killed.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Horny Devils: The main antagonists of the film are succubi summoned by an Evil Sorcerer.
- Ms. Fanservice: All the succubi get naked in the film.
- Our Demons Are Different: These are incorporeal succubi who have their souls bound to human bodies via Human Sacrifice.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: These are trapped on Earth by occult powers, and can do magic if they knew how in life.
- Predecessor Villain: Alfred Fischer serves as this to the succubi, since he summoned them to the house with mad occultism, and John Stoker, who also tried to control the demons.
- Psychic Powers: Erin has the ability to sense energy, which makes her perfect for paranormal research. Ted, the head of the group, also has some energy sensing, but nowhere near as pronounced as Erin's. This is foreshadowing that Erin is an amnesiac succubus.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Cassandra, one of the succubi, wears Girlish Pigtails and has a room full of toys, but is still a brutal seductress and murderer.
- The Sociopath: John Stoker, a man willing to send as many paranormal investigators to their deaths by succubus to get the amulet to make them his sex slaves.
- Tomato in the Mirror: The end of the film reveals that Erin is a succubus too, struck by amnesia.
- Villain Opening Scene: The succubi attacking the last two survivors of a massacre they just committed.
- Villain Protagonist: Erin is revealed to be this near the end, due to being a succubus struck by amnesia. She wasn't evil in her human identity, but immediately revels in murder when her memories return.