Chris Parnell stars as Larry, a successful 30-something who loses his job after accidentally opening up a link to a farm-themed bestiality porno site. After his firing, he accidentally kills his dog, his girlfriend breaks up with him, and he loses his apartment. He moves back to his parents' house, and his life steadily takes a turn for the worse, as accusations drive him to the point of attempting to take his own life.
You can view the short here.
This short provides examples of:
- Accidental Pervert: Larry
- Bestiality Is Depraved: Larry is fired, loses his girlfriend and gets no other job because people think he is into bestiality.
- Black Comedy
- Bungled Suicide: The first and second time.
- Comically Missing the Point/Dramatically Missing the Point: Larry imagines his parents being inconsolable if his third suicide attempt actually succeeds, not because he'd be dead, but because he'd have splattered blood on some of their belongings.
- Covert Pervert: Larry's uncle, who is a both member of Business Owners for Jesus and an avid fan of the Farm Sluts website.
- Digging Yourself Deeper: Yeah, it doesn't help your cause if you say you find some of those bestiality pictures funny... on a job interview.
- Downer Ending: Even in death Larry can't catch a break, as he is sodomized by the mortician.
- Driven to Suicide: Larry attempts to take his life four times in the film. He succeeds on his fourth try.
- Electrified Bathtub: It works better if the radio is actually plugged in.
- Head-Tiltingly Kinky: The coworker that catches Larry with the pictures just stares at his screen, her mouth wide open.
- Humiliation Conga: Larry goes through one all throughout the film.
- I Love the Dead: Larrys coroner.
- Interrupted Suicide: The third time.
- Jerkass: Larry's friends who sent him the website.
- Kafka Komedy
- Not What It Looks Like: Every time Larry tries to commit suicide, his parents think it's some sort of sexual fetish except the last time.
- Sad-Times Montage: The montage of Larry's failed interviews.
- Terrible Interviewees Montage: Inverted, it's the interviewers that make the interviews terrible, as they refuse to hire Larry because of his perceived bestiality.