A 2009 British Zombie Comedy movie, directed by Jake West.
Vince is depressed about his upcoming divorce from his wife, so six of his mates decide to take him away for a weekend to the small town of Moodley, where the women outnumber the men 4:1. Little do they know, all the women of Moodley have been turned into psychotic, man hating cannibals.
This film contains examples of:
- The Alleged Car: - Banksy's GMC van. Summed up by the AAA guy as a "Fucking Piece of Shit!"
- Bloody Handprint: - A couple are shown after the boys arrive to Moodley, and one leads Mikey to discover the first of the Zom-birds.
- Bolivian Army Ending: - Only Neil, Mikey, Vince and Graham survive, with Graham being grievously injured and in a shopping trolley, and all four of them are last seen running away from a horde of Zombirds.
- Eye Scream: - When the Jockey Zombird gets her left eye replaced by a golf ball, courtesy of Neil.
- Fanservice: - Neil's one night stand at the beginning. Also the bartender with the rather large... Ahem... shot glasses.
- Fin Gore: - One of the Zombirds has a particular taste for fingers and has a birthday cake with several on it in place of candles. She also cuts off one of Neil's and licks icing off of it.
- Gain Axing: - Used on a rather robust and pissed off Zombird. Several times. Definitely a case of Fan Disservice as well.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: - Patrick managing to hit the Zombirds with golfballs from the billboard. Just to give you an idea, he's hopping on one foot, belting them with a short metal pole and still conking them on the head from 100+ yards away.
- Improbable Weapon User: - All of the men. Golf clubs, golf balls, water pistols filled with remote control car fuel and a garden gnome at one point.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: - Neil naming the virus Bird Flu.
- Jerkass: - Neil, hands down.
- Not Using the "Z" Word: - The Zombirds are only referred to as such in the credits, and the only time the word 'Zombie' is mentioned is at the beginning, when Matt is arguing with a customer at his Comic book shop.
- Our Zombies Are Different: - They're not really zombies for one. The women are all still alive, but infected with a virus that makes them psychotic, violent and gives them a strong disliking of men. They also mutate after a certain amount of time, making them smarter, stronger and weirder.
- Spot of Tea: When the men get into the house, they all gather around to discuss what's happening. One of them returns from locking the door and mentions the kettle is on. Afterward, a fight breaks out, only to be stopped by the same man screaming and pounding on the wall for attention. He felt the need to report, "The kettle's boiling."