Rebecca, a Dumb Blonde, thinks she has it made with her hunky boyfriend. After catching him cheating, she freaks out and seeks help from a psychic (Kathy Griffin) and her two friends, one of whom is an ethnically confused Carmen Electra. To prove she can get over him, Rebecca throws herself back into the dating game, seeking the "white pony" that the psychic instructed her to look for. However, through a series of dating disasters and other mishaps, Rebecca realizes that she may have had love all along.
- Big "OMG!": To quote the AV Club review, "It's tempting to say that any film whose opening scene features Jenny McCarthy repeatedly screaming "Oh my gaaawwwddd!" at the top of her lungs has nowhere to go but up. Sadly, Dirty Love proves otherwise."
- Book-Ends: The movie starts with Rebecca doing a "Walk of Shame" in the Walk of Fame. Close to the ending, she's doing it again.
- Cringe Comedy: The movie runs on this. For instance, Rebecca enters the bedroom of her date, and he's naked, on all fours, and with a fish between his butt cheeks.
- Dogged Nice Guy: John, played by Eddie Kaye Thomas, loves Rebecca but is ignored by her.
- Dumb Blonde: A Power Trio of those are the main characters.
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: Carmen Electra plays the Token Black Friend stand-in.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: With McCarthy even stating that it was "my Jim Carrey movie".
- Toilet Humor \ Vulgar Humor : A few disgusting bodily fluids show up, such as a man vomiting on Rebecca, and her menstruating all over a store corridor.