The sixth installment of Children of the Corn series, released in 1999.
Hannah has come to Gatlin to find out the truth about her mother. The children from the original film have grown up, and are prepared to fulfill the final prophecy that involves her.
This film has the examples of:
- The Chosen One: Hannah is supposed to be impregnated by and deliver the first son of a new and superior race.
- Creepy Child: One creepily smiling kid keeps appearing.
- Eye Awaken: Done when Isaac awakens from his coma.
- Facepalm of Doom: Gabriel kills Jesse by crushing his face.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: Isaac cleaves Morgan in half vertically with a machete.
- Hallucinations: Hannah keeps seeing visions of dead birds and corpses.
- Madness Mantra: Jake keeps repeating various Bible passages to himself.
- Mind over Matter: Gabriel uses his powers to crucify Isaac on the floor with metal spikes.
- Number of the Beast: Used in the title.
- Offscreen Teleportation: The preacher Zachariah that Hannah picks up does this after exchanging some Foreshadowing about her name's origins.
- Psychic-Assisted Suicide: When Cora confronts Gabriel with a gun, he forces her to shoot herself.
- Revenge of the Sequel: As it's a sequel that notes something's returning.
- Sickbed Slaying: Jake attempts to do this to Isaac after he awakens from his coma.
- Significant Birth Date: Hannah was born on All Hallows' Eve.
- Town with a Dark Secret: Gatlin, which still harbors the influence of He Who Walks Behind The Rows.