A horror Anthology Film from 1997.
- "The Hook": The opening story. A couple tries to have sex in their car while a hook handed killer lurks around.
- "The Campfire": The wraparound story. Group of teens are stranded in the woods after their car crashes. As they make a camp for the night, they start telling scary stories based on Urban Legends to each other.
- "The Honeymoon": Two newlyweds decide to spend a night in the woods in their RV. Big mistake.
- "People Can Lick Too": Little girl Amanda has to spend time alone at home with the family dog Odin, while some creep stalks her.
- "The Locket": A guy driving across the country has to spend a night in a strange house after his motorcycle breaks down.
- Abandoned Area: The cast find a decrepit church in the woods, and decide to camp there for the night.
- And You Were There: The people in the campfire stories are based on people seen by Cliff before he died, such as a couple he almost ran off the road and the two paramedics.
- The Reveal: The Twist Ending reveals that most of the campers actually died in the car crash. The not-so-dead Cliff learns the truth and sheds a Single Tear just before he Flatlines.
- The Stinger: There's a scene in the middle of the credits with a car driven by a hook handed man arriving on the crash site. It is the same hook and the car from the opening segment.
- All in the Eyes: The rear mirror does this effect on Eddie and Jenny when they look around them.
- Auto Erotica: Eddie and Jenny are trying to make out in their car, but the girl keeps seeing something in the dark.
- Deliberately Monochrome: It's all in black and white.
- Evil Cripple/The Ghost: Willy "The Hook."
- Hook Hand: After driving to burger joint, Eddie finds the killer's detached hook hand hanging on to his car door.
- Urban Legend: The story of the couple at Make-Out Point and the hook-handed killer is a famous urban legend.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Cole has his jaw ripped off; Ricky is ripped open and left hanging by his ankle from a tree on top of the trailer.
- Don't Go in the Woods: Staying in the woods spells doom, since something hunts for people there.
- Evil Is Bigger: The crow men are rather tall.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: It's Ricky and Valerie's honeymoon.
- Lunacy: Cole warns the newlyweds that "they" come out to hunt during full moon. And they do.
- No Party Like a Donner Party: Ricky wants to go check the Clayton's Cavern, where a bunch of pioneers had to resort to cannibalism to survive. Valerie convinces him to have sex instead.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: The "crow men" are at least somewhat lycanthropic in nature, being flesh-eating humanoid monsters that come out to hunt human prey on full moons.
"People Can Lick Too"
- Adult Fear: Possibly the creepiest segment, as a pedophile/child killer stalks a little girl while her parents aren't home.
- Bad People Abuse Animals: "Jessica" kills Odin and leaves his corpse under Amanda's bed.
- G.I.R.L.: "Jessica", whom Amanda has been chatting with in the internet is actually a man, who now knows that she is alone for the night.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Amanda's 12th birthday is tomorrow.
- Ms. Fanservice: The perpetually cleavage-baring Katherine is played by the gorgeous Devon Odessa.
- Serial Killer: "Jessica" keeps videotapes of the children he's stalked, suggesting that he's killed several children before.
- Shear Menace: "Jessica" picks up a pair of old garden shears from the backyard bushes as he stalks Amanda's home.
- An Axe to Grind: The ghost father grabs an axe to attack Scott.
- Cute Mute: Heather can't talk, but Scott is stricken by her beauty.
- Haunted House: Heather's home is haunted by ghosts.
- Living Memory: The father's ghost repeats the events of him murdering his family. If someone else is present while he does it, they are in danger too.
- My God, What Have I Done?: The father's reaction almost verbatim to murdering Heather and her lover.
- The Reveal: Heather has been Dead All Along.
- The Voiceless: Heather doesn't speak, and communicates with Scott by writing on a blackboard. She is unable to speak because her father cut off her head in the past. Once Scott removes her locket, she can speak but her head then falls off right in front of him.