C Me Dance is a 2009 Christian film written, directed by, and co-starring Greg Robbins and is produced by Uplifting Entertainment.
17-year-old Sheri is an aspiring dancer who develops leukemia. She begins to feel angry at her father and at God, while her father seeks help to rekindle her relationship with God and re-focus on her dreams to perform in the Pittsburgh Ballet. She is ultimately graced with the power to convert others to Christianity via her touch. Along the way, Satan intimidates Sheri through things like nightmare sequences and demonically possessing semis.
- Assimilation Plot: Sheri uses her mind control powers to forcibly convert the entire planet to her own brand of Christianity by first taking over the people who run the media.
- Badass Longcoat: Satan wears one.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Someone with terminal leukemia cannot look that healthy.
- Bittersweet Ending: People have found faith in God and everyone is happy. Sheri's dad seems to have found love again, and Sheri's life has completely turned around from the misery of before. All in all, everyone's lives have apparently been improved by Sheri's work. But then Sheri just dies.
- Broken Aesop: In the third act, the Devil confronts Sheri and tells her that she must stop her mission to convert the world, only for Sheri to retort that mankind has the right to choose whether to follow God or Satan. This would be fine if the movie wasn't a giant Assimilation Plot where Sheri has the power to convert people to Christianity (regardless of their political or religious leanings beforehand) with a touch or a glare.
- Dancing Is Serious Business
- Easy Evangelism: To the point that it is a superpower for Sheri. Able to convert anyone by touch till her just looking at you makes you Christian.
- Kaleidoscope Eyes: The Devil's eyes inexplicably change from red to brown to white.
- Missing Mom: When Sheri was very young, her mom died in a car accident.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The Devil when he first appears.
- Stealth Pun: The C stands for Christ. Which results in a rather nonsensical title.
- That Makes Me Feel Angry: "I'm also really angry. I tell you, I do not want these feelings..."
- Title Drop: The title comes from a Vanity License Plate in the movie.
- Too Good for This Sinful Earth: Sheri...if it hadn't been for the fact the she miraculously made the world less sinful before her death!
- Victorian Novel Disease: Sheri's leukemia. You'd almost believe that she was cured of it when she got her powers, due to her looking and acting relatively healthy.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: The title.