Blubberella is a 2011 "action" comedy film directed and written by Uwe Boll, in an Affectionate Parody of his own work BloodRayne: The Third Reich released the same year.
- Affectionate Parody: Almost a self-parody since this applies to Uwe Boll's Bloodrayne 3.
- Beauty Equals Goodness: The movie averts the "Superheroines are thin and beautiful" image, albeit Blubberella is an example of Good Is Not Nice because she only thinks about food instead of rescuing Holocaust detainees.
- Big Bad: Adolf Hitler, who is played by the director Uwe Boll himself.
- Big Eater: Blubberella, to the point of taking the lunches of her defeated enemies.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Blubberella is skilled at combat and fighting, but generally she gets tired out easily from even the slightest bit of exercise.
- Enemy Eats Your Lunch: Blubberella kills Nazis so she can eat their lunches.
- The Snack Is More Interesting: Blubberella seems to only be interested in fighting the Nazis as long as she can take away their food rations such as a Nazi's submarine sandwich. She has no interest in freeing the Holocaust survivors or detainees.
- Swords Akimbo: Blubberella's default choice of attack move.