In 1977, a group of rowdy teens committed many sins of the flesh while attending a Bible camp. A nun, Sister Mary Chopper, went Ax-Crazy and killed them all before vanishing. Now, it's 1984, and more backsliding Christians are attempting to renovate the camp. However, ghosts from the past don't stay dead for long as Chopper comes back, axe in hand, to bring holy vengeance.
There's a sequel in development, simply titled Bloody Bloody Bible Camp 2.
This film contains examples of:
- Ambiguously Bi: Tad is a hound dog who pursues every attractive woman he sees, but he has to reassure himself that he has no homosexual desires.
- Armored Closet Gay: Father Cummings is outwardly homophobic, but is seen looking at a gay priest porn mag.
- Asshole Victim: Among Chopper's first victims are a couple of date rapists and a peeping tom. When she takes up murdering again, she starts with a couple more date rapists.
- Big Bad: Sister Mary Chopper, The Fundamentalist who's killing everybody.
- The End... Or Is It?: Sister Chopper is seemingly killed, but she gets up right after the survivors leave.
- The Fundamentalist:
- Sister Chopper murders people she deems sinners by the Christian definition.
- Father Cummings isn't much better. He wants women to Stay in the Kitchen, blames the Jews for killing Christ and believes gay people and women who've had abortions, even in the case of rape, go to Hell. About his only redeeming quality is that he's not racist. Jesus sets hims straight near the end.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Historical Domain Character: Jesus Christ himself, played by porn star turned horror actor Ron Jeremy, shows up to explain to Father Cummings that homosexuality is not a sin and order him to stop Sister Chopper's rampage.
- I Don't Like the Sound of That Place: Happy Day Bible Camp was nicknamed "Bloody Bloody Bible Camp" by the locals after the murders.
- Ironic Nursery Tune: Chopper loves to sing "Jesus Loves Me" while she's heading off to kill.
- Knight Templar: Sister Chopper kills people out of her extremist definition of sin.
- Loophole Abuse: Britney tries to use the anal sex loophole common among Christian teens saving themselves for marriage. Unfortunately, Sister Chopper doesn't care about loopholes, and kills her for sodomy.
- Ms. Fanservice: Britney gets a nude scene and an extended bikini scene.
- Pervert Dad: When Tad is hitting on Jennifer, she mentions that her father says the same things.
- The Place
- Raised as the Opposite Gender: Sister Chopper was forced to live as a girl by cruel nuns, to the point where she identifies as such now.
- Religious Horror: A slasher where the killer is a Christian fundamentalist going after sinners.
- Sinister Minister: Rare Female Example; the killer is an extremist Knight Templar nun.
- Stay in the Kitchen: Father Cummings wants his Bible camp to teach the boys outdoorsman things and the girls homemaking. He even writes a song about it.
- Villain Opening Scene: The first fifteen minutes or so of the film chronicle Chopper's first massacre in 1977.