Roffe is the leader and alpha male of the "Road Devils", the toughest Raggare gang in town. When one of his valets named Bibban is seen hanging out with a middle aged guy in a bar, the Road Devils raid the place, whisk her away, and pelt her with mud and peat in a ditch, humiliating her and ruining her expensive dress. Later, Bibban meets a Nice Guy Raggare named Lasse, and opens up to him about her Dark and Troubled Past of sexual exploitation. They fall instantly in love. Needless to say, Roffe isn't pleased when he finds out about this, and the stage is set for a showdown.
- Blatant Lies: "I couldn't know he wouldn't stop for the lake! I couldn't!" Yeah, right Roffe, you just said that you knew it was a dead end, and that Lasse didn't.
- Cool Bike: Two of the Raggare ride chopped Triumphs instead of cars.
- Cool Car: A given in a story about Raggare. From the "lead sleds" driven by most of the Road Devils, to the Chevrolet Convertible stolen by the underage carjackers, the film is full of cool cars.
- Chekhov's Gun: "Norra Böjen", a very sudden turn on the mountain road leading to the Raggare hangout. Bibban says that it takes a skilled driver to pass it at high speed when she's being kidnapped from her date. Later she crashes Roffes car against it, killing both of them.
- Knife Nut: Roffe.
- Knife Fight: Roffe and Lasse go at it with fists at first, but then Roffe pulls a switchblade on him.
- Trapped in a Sinking Car: Lasses fate after his Game of Chicken against Roffe. He gets out.
- Villainous Breakdown: Roffe must be a distant ancestor of Stuntman Mike. As soon as the tables are turned on him, he turns into a whiny bitch.