The 2010 Western comedy follow-up to Big Money Hustlas, Big Money Rustlas was written by, produced by, and starred the Insane Clown Posse. Unlike Big Money Hustlas, which was an extremely low-budget direct-to-video feature, this had a somewhat modest budget and limited theatrical screenings, primarily aimed at Juggalo audiences.
Set in the Old West, Big Money Rustlas follows the ancestors of the main characters of Psychopathic Records' previous feature film. The town of Mudbug is ruled by the corrupt Big Baby Chips (Violent J). The heroic Sugar Wolf (Shaggy 2 Dope) returns to his former hometown to take over the role of town sheriff and bring Big Baby Chips to justice. Also appearing in the film are Psychopathic artists Twiztid, Anybody Killa, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Boondox and DJ Clay. Jason Mewes and Mark Jury appear in supporting roles, and cameos include Vanilla Ice, Tom Sizemore, porn stars Ron Jeremy and Bridget Powerz, Brigitte Nielsen, Todd Bridges, Terry "Sabu" Brunk, members of the Kottonmouth Kings and Wolfpac, and Jimmie Walker.
"Big Trope Rustlas":
- Anachronism Stew
- Bad Boss: Big Baby Chips.
- Bigger on the Inside: Suger Wolf's mother's house. The outside resembles an outhouse, the inside a mansion.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: One of the most notable examples is when Sugar Wolf's deputy points out to the bad guys that him getting shot and killed isn't in the script. They shoot him anyway.
- The Cameo
- Camp Gay: Fruity Sweet Wolf.
- Country Music: Violent J's real-life girlfriend, Sugar Slam, sings a country song called "Near My Butt (The Pecker Song)" in a saloon scene.
- Creative Closing Credits: Play over a comedy gunfight.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: This scene.
- Famous Last Words: I'M THE FOOT, BITCH!!!
- Fingore: Poor Dirty Sanchez. Also the guy near the begining of the film who was caught cheating by Big Baby Chips.
- Greek Chorus: The man running Mudbug's population sign.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: See The Reveal.
- Papa Wolf: Averted.
- The Parody
- Recycled INSPACE: Other than the Old West setting and a few minor changes, it's a straight Big Money Hustlas remake with a budget. The plot is almost identical, character names are barely changed, and several jokes are recycled.
- The Reveal: As in Big Money Hustlas, Violent J's character has his makeup rubbed off. Here, Big Baby Chips is revealed to be...Sugar Wolf's father, Grizzly Wolf. If you feel the need to point out that that doesn't at all make sense, you are missing the point.
- Son of a Whore: Suger Wolf.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Suger Wolf's deputy getting gunned down by Big Baby' henchmen, who apparently have access to automatic weapons!
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: The Foot says it for his slogan."I'm The Foot, Bitch!!"
- Title Drop: Happens near the end when Big Baby Chips' face paint is removed."Well, I guess that about sums that shit up. My father was nothin' but a big money rustla."
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair: Sugar Wolf's mom.
- Unflinching Walk: When Sugar Wolf finishes off Tank.
Dedicated to the Butterfly