- "By the time you hear it, you're already dead!"
Banshee!!! is a 2008 horror film.
While on a camping trip, six friends encounter a small problem. You see, there's a monster in the woods that uses sound to create hallucinations to lure its victims to their deaths. And now it's after them. Holed up in an old man's home, our heroes must come up with a plan to kill the beast before it's too late!
This film contains examples of:
- Antagonist Title: The banshee is killing all the other characters.
- Big Bad: The banshee haunting the woods.
- Don't Go in the Woods: Banshees lurk in these woods to eat people.
- Downer Ending: The banshee kills our heroes and escapes to continue killing.
- Excited Show Title!
- Glamour Failure: The banshee can create hallucinations to cloak it's presence, but they randomly go staticky.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Spring Break.
- Monster Is a Mommy: The banshee is shown to have babies an hour in. Apparently banshees have larvae.
- One-Word Title
- Our Banshees Are Louder: These ones are winged, vampiric creatures that can cause hallucinations with screams that humans can't hear.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: The banshee is trapped in a sunken car for an extended period of time, and gets released when the film begins.
- Villain Opening Scene: The banshee taking out a car full of stoners.