Bad Girls from Mars is a 1990 American comedy B-Movie directed by Fred Olen Ray.
The movie's title is that of the film within the film, a softcore porno beset by a string of murders targeting the female leads. Perhaps that would be a clue that production should be shut down, but director TJ McMasters (Oliver Darrow) won't have it. Costume girl Myra (Brinke Stevens) is suspiciously eager to take up the role, but TJ instead reluctantly hires European bimbo Emmanuelle Fortez (Edy Williams). Shenanigans ensue as Emmanuelle dodges the attempts on her life.
- B-Movie: It's a trashy, extremely low-budget ($19,000!) movie with a ridiculous plot making fun of trashy, extremely low-budget movies with ridiculous plots.
- Boob-Based Gag: Often a boob will pop out of someone's dress or bouncing will occur accompanied by a "boing" or some other funny sound effect.
- Cat Fight: Emmanuelle and Martine wrestle with each other in TJ's office because Martine is jealous of Emmanuelle having sex with TJ. In the course of the fight, they end up almost totally naked.
- Comedic Sociopathy: Emmanuelle's reaction to finding a decapitated head in a box is "Oh well, I never liked her anyway." A short time later she finds a corpse and says "Now I'll never get paid!"
- Not Even Bothering with the Accent: Emmanuelle is non-specific European and American Edy Williams makes no attempt whatsoever at an accent, but that's in keeping with the movie's gleeful hokeyness.
- Set Behind the Scenes: The plot is about the troubled production of a low-budget softcore movie with sci-fi trappings, hence the title Bad Girls from Mars.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Emmanuelle doesn't see what the issue is with changing her outfit while on a moving convertible. In another scene, she goes into a convenience store wearing only a towel and is totally unbothered when it falls to reveal her breasts.
- Subverted Rhyme Every Occasion: The killer has a habit of leaving poems at the crime scenes. Said poems always fail to rhyme in the last verse even when there's a really obvious word choice. Example:"Regan was an asshole
So I killed him with aplomb
And all the rest will die
Unless they find my... explosive?!"