Asian School Girls (a.k.a. High School Assassins) is a 2014 American action film produced by The Asylum and directed by Lawrence Silverstein. The film stars Minnie Scarlet, Sam Aotaki, Catherine Hyein Kim, Devin Lung and Belle Hengsathorn.
Four Asian school girls are drugged and raped by a Los Angeles crime syndicate. When one of them commits suicide, the other three plot their scheme against the syndicate to avenge her death. They take jobs as strippers in order to acquire $5,000 worth of weapons and get closer to their targets and they then go on a murderous revenge rampage.
- Bouncer: The bouncer at the strip club is a nice who is friendly to the girls and, as soon as Hannah tells her two of the customers touched her inappropriately, grabs the two and tosses the out. (This was actually a ploy by Hannah to get them out of the club, but he wasn't to know that.) He does make Hector and Ray pay when they come looking for info on the two guys he bounced, however.
- Bound and Gagged: When the girls are drugged and abducted from the club, they are gagged and handcuffed to chairs in the hotel. When they catch up with the two guys who abducted them, the girls drug them and they wake in the same state in a deserted warehouse.
- Covers Always Lie: The cover shows all four school girls holding weapons in action poses. However, the other three only decide to take up weapons and extract vengeance after Suzie kills herself.
- Crippling Castration: In extracting revenge against their rapists, the girls cut the genitals off several of them.
- Dead Guy on Display: The Syndicate leaves the body of a Disposable Sex Worker in trunk of Hannah's car as a warning to the girls to lay off their vigilante activities.
- Dirty Cop: Jack's boss on the police force is in league with crime syndicate.
- Driven to Suicide: Suzie is unable to cope with the shame of being raped and kills herself by throwing herself off the roof of the school.
- Going by the Matchbook: When Vivienne goes missing, her brother searches her room and find a matchbook from The Kitty: the strip club where she has been working. He and Hector go to the club where the bouncer is able to point them in the right direction.
- Groin Attack: The girls' most common way of extracting information from men is to hold a knife against their genitals and start cutting till they talk.
- Hollywood Hacking: Whenever Vivian hacks a system, the audience never sees what is happening on the computer screen. There is just a shot of the back of the computer, the sound of Vivian's Rapid-Fire Typing, and then her announcing that she is in.
- If You're So Evil, Eat This Kitten: Charles forces the crooks who supply the girls for his rape ring to rape one of the girls they deliver so that they a fully implicated in the crimes and cannot go to the police.
- Let Off by the Detective: Jack, the detective investigating the girls' vigilante killings, offers to destroy all the evidence against them if they help him nail the head of The Syndicate.
- Minor with Fake I.D.: Vivian manufactures the fake IDs she and her friends use to get into the nightclub, and later to get jobs at the strip joint. They are good enough to foll the bouncers at the club and the owner of the strip joint, although it is implied that nightclub attracts a lot of underage trade and so the bouncers probably weren't looking too closely.
- Murderous Thighs: After one of the mooks forces her to sit on his face, May snaps his neck with her knees.
- No Dress Code: No US high school would allow female students to wear skirts as short as the protagonists do. Inadvertently Lampshaded when one of the strippers at The Kitty is wearing the same skirt as part of her stage outfit.
- Pretty Little Headshots: Jack shoots his corrupt superior officer through the head. This leaves a neat little entry wound in the exact middle of his forehead, and a large anount of blood on the wall behind him.
- Punk in the Trunk: The girls find a murdered stripper in the trunk of their car as a warning to stop their vigilante antics.
- Rape and Revenge: After four Asian schoolgirls are drugged and gangraped by members of a crime syndicate, they train to hunt them down and exact revenge.
- Rapid-Fire Typing: Whenever Vivian displays her Hollywood Hacking skills, it is accompanied by the sound of rapid-fire typing with no indication of what is occurring on the computer screen.
- Shoot the Hostage: The second time the girls are abducted, they fight back and Vivian ends up with her garotte wrapped around the neck of one of the abductors. She tells the other to back off or she'll kill him. The other one resolves the situation by shooting his friend through the forehead. He then points the gun at the girls and says that he has just killed his friend, so they don't want to think about what he will do to them if they don't cooperate.
- Slipping a Mickey: The two sleazeballs who abduct the girls from the club do so by feeding them whiskey sours laced with sedatives. Hannah only took a few sips of hers and so remains conscious while her friends pass out.
- Strapped to an Operating Table: After May kills one of his mooks, Curtis straps her to an operating table and prepares to perform a female circumcision on her: claiming torture is a hobby of his.
- Torture Technician: Curtis—one of the high-ups in the crime syndicate—has May Strapped to an Operating Table and prepares to perform a female circumcision on her without anesthetic: claiming torture is a hobby of his.
- Training Montage: After the girls secure the weaponry for their Roaring Rampage of Revenge, they pay Hector extra for someone to train them them in their use. This is followed by a montage of them learning martial arts, interspersed with a montage of them working at the strip club.
- Vigilante Man: After going out for a night on the town, four ethnic Asian schoolgirls are abducted, abused and gang-raped by members of a Los Angeles crime syndicate. When one of them later commits suicide out of shame of being sexually violated, her three remaining friends turn to the underworld of crime to train themselves to track down and kill all the thugs responsible.
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: In order to earn money to finance their Roaring Rampage of Revenge, and obtain information on their rapists, the girls take jobs at a strip club. The audience is treated to multiple strip routines.