The eighth film in the Amityville series, released in 1996.
The Martin family moves into a new house, and discover a dollhouse shaped like the haunted one from Amityville. The dollhouse is cursed, and ensures that it is given to the family's youngest member as a birthday gift, so that it can repeat a tragedy from the past.
Dollhouse has examples of:
- Agony of the Feet: Bill has a nightmare where his feet are nailed to the floor by a young version of his son Todd.
- An Axe to Grind: The evil ghost that pretends to be Jimmy's late father threatens to murder his new family with an axe.
- Creepy Doll: The dollhouse comes with an assortment of sewn dolls, which represent the Martin family. One of them starts moving on its own when Tobias and Marla study it with occult practices.
- Creepy Dollhouse: As the name suggests, the whole story revolves around a dollhouse found in a new house that is made up to look like the house from the original The Amityville Horror (1979).
- Ear Ache: A dead bug from a display case comes to life, and painfully crawls inside Todd's ear. Its removal from there is just as unpleasant.
- Hellgate: The fireplace of the house, the sole remnant of the one that burned before, turns out to be a gateway to Hell.
- Man on Fire: When Jessie dares the dollhouse to do something, it responds by setting Todd's girlfriend on fire, causing third degree burns all over her back.
- New House, New Problems: The family comes to discover that their new house was built over one that burned because of the dollhouse, and encounter malicious supernatural forces because of it.
- Rodents of Unusual Size: A mouse enters the dollhouse and goes under the bed that's shaped like Jessie's, and a giant one materializes in her actual room.
- Sinister Scythe: One of the demons that Tobias and Bill encounter in Hell carries a scythe.