- "Through the Looking Glass and straight to Hell."
Alice in Murderland is a 2010 Slasher Movie.
It's Alice's birthday, and her sorority sisters are throwing her a party! And it's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland themed! Only problem is, a maniac in a Jabberwocky mask is offing everybody. Could this be connected to the murder of Alice's father?
Not to be confused with the manga of the same name Yuki Kaori.
This film contains examples of:
- Batter Up!: A baseball bat is one of the weapons used by the killer. Later, Alice gets hold of the bat and uses it to kill Samantha.
- Big Bad: Kat Glass is the killer.
- Black Cloak: The killer wears one which is hooded, though the hood gets removed when our antagonist gets a Jabberwocky mask.
- Disconnected by Death: Cheryl Glass is on the phone when she is murdered by the Jabberwocky.
- The Ditz: Donna is such a ditz that she has been a college senior for nine bloody years!
- The Dragon: Kat's sister Samantha helped with the setup and a few of the killings.
- Evil Is Petty: The killer glues Donna to a toilet due to finding the idea funny.
- Goofy Print Underwear: Tiffany has panties that say "Rear Access Allowed" on the back, with an arrow pointing to her butthole.
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Birthday.
- Literary Allusion Title: A Pun-Based Title for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- Madness Mantra: When Dee is having her bad trip, she keeps repeating "Mad Hatter" over and over every time she hallucinates seeing the Hatter.
- Man Bites Man: Dee—who is having a bad trip—attempts to strangle Pima multiple times. Pima snaps her out of each time by biting her. Dee then asks Pima why she bit her. Every time.
- Off with Her Head!: Tiffany is murdered by being decapitated.
- Predecessor Villain: Stephanie Glass, Slayer of Alice's mom and mother of the film's killer.
- Sexy Whatever Outfit: All of the sorority sisters attend Alice's 18th birthday party dressed as sexy versions of the Alice in Wonderland characters. (Although some are actually dressed as characters from Through the Looking-Glass.)
- Stealth Hi/Bye: Kat is nicknamed "Cheshire Cat" due to her tendency to do this.
- Sticky Situation: The killer uses superglue to stick Donna to the toilet. She loses large chunks of her ass cheeks when she is pulled free.