Air Bud is the father of five adorable puppies. When their parents get kidnapped, the puppies must come to their help and keep themselves safe from two people called Grim and Denning.
This movie provides examples of:
- Covers Always Lie: On the Air Buddies posters, B-Dawg is seen wearing sunglasses. However, he does not wear them at all in the movies.
- Demoted to Extra: Buddy, the star of Air Bud, was demoted to a smaller role in these movies. While he and Molly did have good-sized roles in Air Buddies and Snow Buddies, they are more AWOL in the other films.
- Evil Brit: Spinkel, the main villain
- Homage / Mythology Gag: The five balls the Buddies are carrying in their mouths◊ when they're left alone with the babysitter, are references to the five different sports Buddy played in the Air Bud movies.
- Pig Latin: Apparently pigs in the Air Buddies world speak in this language naturally.
- Rich Bitch: Spinkel and his kid.
- Shout-Out: When the Buddies are at the drive-in movie, 101 Dalmatians is playing.
- Those Two Bad Guys: Denning and Grim.