After School Massacre is a 2014 American Slasher Movie.
Ty Anderson is a high school teacher being pestered by some of his students to accept their Facebook friend request. After relenting, he's fired for being unprofessional. This causes him to snap and murder the principal before escaping into the night. That night, the same girls are having an unsupervised sleepover. Naturally, Anderson finds them and the bodies start dropping.
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Ty Anderson, a fired teacher on a vengeful killing spree.
- Downer Ending: Anderson manages to kill everybody except Jess, who narrowly escapes before getting hit by a car carrying her mother and his date. While she survives, she's gravely injured and traumatized. Anderson frames the only guy at the party and flees into the night.
- Event Title
- Fanservice: The female members of the victim pool spend most of their screentime in various states of undress.
- Fired Teacher: Anderson is a darker variant. After being fired for being pressured into accepting a student's friend request, he snaps and goes on a killing spree.
- Hate Sink:
- Mr. Wheatley, the school principal, fires Anderson from his job for being pressured into accepting a student's friend request, then mentions being sexually attracted to the same student anyways. Luckily, he's Anderson's first victim.
- Luke Dalton spends his entire screentime. sexually harassing his girlfriend's minor sister and her friends, and almost hooks up with two of them behind her back.
- He-Man Woman Hater: When the principal's secretary implies Anderson Wouldn't Hit a Girl, his response is that "Women are nothing but machines for producing children."
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Teachers' Day.
- Improbable Weapon: Anderson kills somebody by impaling them with a mailbox pole.
- Karma Houdini: Anderson frames somebody else for his murders and escapes before the police arrive.
- Mistaken for Pedophile: Anderson's motive is that he was fired because he got accused of being attracted to a female student he was pressured into accepting a friend request from.