- Disney movies have several of these redheads:
- Peter Pan has red hair in the Disney film (the book never specified his hair color) and is excitable, Hot-Blooded and rash.
- Disney's The Little Mermaid - Ariel is known as the first rebellious, Disney Princess with a thirst for adventure and tendency toward recklessness. The creators of Enchanted say (strawberry) Giselle owes her spunkiness to her.
- Despite being a scarlet parrot, Iago from Aladdin counts, thanks to his fiery red feathers.
- Anna from Frozen has strawberry blonde hair; she doesn't exactly seem to have a Hair-Trigger Temper, but she is still very much Hot-Blooded. Still, you don't want to get on her bad side, because she can get quite fiery if provoked properly.
- Pixar seems to love this trope.
- Syndrome from The Incredibles is a male example. His hair's even shaped like a flame, and his personality is suitably over-the-top. Elastigirl as well.
- Jessie from Toy Story 2 and 3
- Ellie from Up.
- Merida from Brave, plus her father and triplet brothers.
- Lightning McQueen has a red paintjob to match his personality.
- From Shrek
- Fiona. As the Magic Mirror describes her when he first introduces her "She's a loaded pistol who likes Piña coladas and getting caught in the rain."
- Villainous example: Rumpelstiltskin from the fourth movie. Not only does he sport a red buzz cut, but he also has an enormous, fire-like red wig that he has put on his head dramatically whenever he gets angry. And boy, is he ever fiery.
- Tigress, the leader of the Furious Five from Kung Fu Panda, who just happens to be an anthropomorphic wild cat with mostly orange fur.
- Treasure, the wannabe leader of the Female Furies, from Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. Too bad the four Female Furies killed her, left her as a bloody mess on the ground, and decided to "let the dogs clean up the mess".
- Despicable Me 2 features the orange-haired Lucy Wilde, the very excitable agent assigned to work with Gru.
- Sunset Shimmer from the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls films. Though she makes a HeelFace Turn at the end of the first movie, she still slips into this on occasion, notably when Trixie accused her of sabotaging Rainbow Dash's guitar solo.
- Winnie from The Boxtrolls, is quite outspoken.Winnie: "Youre the worst pick-pocket Ive ever seen! Here! [Tosses him a coin.] Buy a book on how to be a better thief!"
- The Heat Miser from The Year Without a Santa Claus is a literal case. He has vibrant red hair and is known for, well, his heat powers. That and he has quite a temper.
Fiery Redhead / Animated Films