- Fanwriters had long assumed that Kim's mother had the given name Anne, as her two brothers are named for her father's first and middle names, since "Anne" is Kim's middle name. In the last episode, Kim's mother is addressed as Annie by Uncle Slim, meaning in all likelihood this was right all along. The creators participated in a few online forums from time to time, and it's possible they made the decision to give her this name only after so many people asked about it.
- Shego's given name is never shown (and it's possible her name actually is "Shego") but it's common for fans to call her names that begin with "Sh-", like "Sheila" or "Sharon", though some go with her being named "Kimberly" for ironic kicks. In fan-works she usually doesn't let anyone call her by her real name except for close loved ones, however her estranged brothers don't care and address her as such against her will.
- Team Go's surname is "Go". This is implied by Shego's ancestor being called "Miss Go" in "Rewriting History" and Shego going by "Ms. Go" in "Stop Team Go", but it's never concretely confirmed. Less commonly, "Go" is a shortening of her real last name (usually "Godeaux").
- "Hank" and "Henry" are the two most common names for Hego.
- Wade is often given the last name "Load" in fics. The name appears in pre-production notes by the creators, but was never stated onscreen.
- Since Ron's parents were never named, fanwriters will often given them names. "Gene" and "Jean" are the most common one
- The popular notion of feelings between Kim and Shego, be it one-sided or not. Even if not, both (but especially Shego) are treated as Bi the Way in a lot of fanworks. Bonnie is also commonly bisexual.
- There's a common notion in fics where Shego reforms that she would become a teacher if she gave up her life of crime. She does have a degree in child development - and in fact she temporarily became a teacher at Kim's high school - so it isn't farfetched.
- Another fan theory that has been prevalent in the fan-fics is that Ron is still receiving a percentage from Bueno Nacho, and that his parents had the foresight to set up a trust fund for him.
- Most fans are under the impression Shego holds back when fighting Kim. Her constantly getting beaten by a non-superpowered teen is suspicious, especially as she is a former hero herself. It often relates to the above mentioned fanon that Shego likes Kim romantically but it isn't always, with the usual other explanation being she doesn't murder people, she doesn't want to kill a teen at least, she doesn't want the extra trouble she'd attract if she killed or seriously injured Kim, she enjoys their conflict too much to put a permanent end to it, and/or she is amused by Kim's inevitable escapes from Drakken's latest Death Trap.
- A fanon that often goes with the above is that Shego sees Kim as her rival and enjoys the thrill of fighting with her.
- It's not the most common fanon, but there are many fans who think Shego dyes her hair. Her brothers all have hair in the same color as their skin, yet she has black hair.
- Shego has an estranged relationship with her siblings; however, many fans write her as having a soft spot for her youngest siblings, the Wego twins.
- It was never stated what happened to Shego's parents. She's often written as having been orphaned either prior to her superhero origin or due to the crash itself. If not an orphan than she has an estranged relationship from her parents. Shego almost always strongly resembles her mother.
- Drakken, Shego, and her siblings will have children of their respective skin colours if they ever chose to. It's never clarified in-series how much their changes affected them biologically.
- The Ambiguously Brown Bonnie as latina. In the cartoon her ethnicity is never touched upon.
- One of Shego's powers is Super Toughness. This is because she survives being kicked into an electrical tower and then the tower collapsing on her without even losing consciousness in So the Drama.
- When it comes to religion, Kim's family is usually thought to be Catholic. Shego is usually either Raised Catholic or raised Jewish.
- The "Wego" twins are treated as one character and only have one name. As a result, it's not uncommon to see them presented as having originally been one person until their superpowers split them into two.
- Shego has a past history with human experimentation due to her superpowers. This is in part due to the Running Gag about how her contract with Drakken explicitly disallows cloning.
- A common interpretation of Bonnie is that she secretly wants to be friends, or more, with Kim, but she can't for some reason (with a common one being her sister's disapprove of Kim).
- Though she's never shown listening to Goth Rock or doing anyhing associated with being goth, fans see Shego as a Perky Goth due to her Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette looks, snarky attitude, and her black-and-green color scheme.
Fanon / Kim Possible