Proof that the remaining 10% is worth getting blown up by a creeper for.
These are recommendations made by tropers for Yogscast fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. After a few samples, you will be able to note the interests of the tropers recommending them, and judge whether you might be also interested in a certain 'fic.
Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found herenote . Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexualnote or non-canon territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business.
Reviews of fics are encouraged, but if you choose to write one, please make it substantive, and give specific details about what you liked / disliked in the fic. If you want to give a fic a thumbs-up without writing a full review, you can add your troper handle to the Recommendations Line. Please refrain from posting "Comments" or Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
- Recommended by: Troper Name
- Synopsis: What's the story about? Give here a brief summary of the plot. It would be also useful to point out in what moment of the series the story takes place. If it's a Gen Fic but it has some romantic elements, note here the characters involved too.
- Pairing(s): If it's a Shipping Fic, list here the pairings that feature in the fic (warn here if it's het, male slash or female slash). If it's a Gen Fic, remove this line. To tell the difference between the two, notice if the focus of the fic is on a romantic relationship or if it focuses on the other aspects of the story. In case of doubt, classify the story according to the genres it's been tagged: the Romance tag for Shipping, absence of that tag for Gen Fic.
- Tags: If any are known. This would be things like W.A.F.F., Lemon, Dark Fic, any known Crossovers etc.
- Recommended by: Lovova
- Status: Dormant
- Synopsis: A beautifully drawn fancomic by the same person who did 'How Sipsco Stole Christmas', DEFINITELY worth your time. Though the actual comic lacks any sort of summary, it seems to be a comic about how Xephos met Honeydew.
- Pairing(s): Gen
- Recommended by: bravelove
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Parvis found a little book with a little name and a lot of notes, and a fascinating little orb that bites him sometimes. Bored of spending his time with Martyn, he goes to find the owner of the book—but finds him a lot less willing to accept an apprentice than he'd hoped. AU wherein Rythian invented blood magic, and Strife never came upon Parvis to start the Blood and Chaos series.
- Pairing(s): Rythian/Parvis minor Parvis/Strife and Rythian/Strife
- Tags: Dark Fic
- Comments: Now has its own page