Proof that the remaining 10% is worth getting murdered by a Yandere for here:
These are recommendations made by tropers for Yandere Simulator Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be Zapped!. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
- Recommended by Shin
- Status: Complete
- Sypnosis: One day Ayano kills Midori, the next day shes alive with no memory of ever getting killed. At first, Ayano thought that the worse thing she could stumble into is Kokonas bad life choices or finding another rival that wants Senpai but no. There just happens to be weird occult magic and insane science projects and secret government agencies that end up in Ayanos life as well.
- Recommended by Diyoke
- Status: Dormant; last updated February 2018
- Synopsis: Ayano comes to realize that both her parents smile with empty eyes, empty eyes reflecting their empty, hollow child. Unfortunately, her mother's wider, more expressive smile feels too plastic on her face, even for Ayano, who is always just pretending. or, Ayano Aishi takes after her father most. Passive!Ayano, Yandere!Taro. Synopsis taken from fic.
- Pairing: Budo/Ayano, (One-Sided)Taro/Ayano
- Comments: An interesting AU on what if instead of obsessing Ayano instead gave up on feeling emotions.
Wildfire by Kasanex Teto
- Vanished from the Internet. Please post a link if found.
- Recommended by Scion Thanatos
- Status: Complete
- Sypnosis: To the gaze of Ayano, that of which was now blurred by rage, hate, and jealousy, her situation seemed like an understandable time to let out her inner self. Nonetheless, it wasn't anything she couldn't handle, surely. But she was way off track this time.
- Pairing: Ayano/Taro
- Comments: A rather emotional and heart-wrenching one-shot about Ayano's attempts to eliminate Rivals for Senpai/Taro. It puts Taro's perspective into play, as well as making Ayano less of a heartless monster, yet this only serves to add to any emotional effects on the reader.
Angel in an Apron by Pigeonations
- Recommended by Fujoshi Queen
- Status: Dormant; last updated February 2019 (author is working on rewrite)
- Synopsis: Amai is determined to expand her club and gain some new members, but when her campaign trail crosses path with the wrong crowd, she might end up with a lot more on her plate than originally intended.
- Pairing: Amai/Osoro
- Comments: An interesting concept, sweet and fluffy. Rare pair.
- Recommended by Callaway J
- Status: Dormant; last updated May 2019
- Synopsis: Taylor will be hers. She doesn't have a choice. A crossover between Worm and Yandere Simulator in which Taylor becomes Ayano's senpai. Takes place in the Worm universe before the locker incident.
- Comments: A very entertaining fic and one where powers are not the main focus makes for a fresh take on the Worm genre. Ayano acts like how you would expect her to act in her pursuit of Taylor. However, instead of rivals, her targets are Taylor's tormentors. Can also be found on Sufficient Velocity