Proof that the remaining 10% is worth performing an operation for here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Trauma Center fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
- Complete: Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- Ongoing: The fic is being updated on a regular basisnote , or has received an update after a significant absence.
- Dormant: The fic has not been updated in a fairly long time (several months to a year or more) but the author has not pronounced it dead.
- Dead: The fic has not been updated in several years, or the author has specifically said that it will not be updated.
Note: Fics listed as Dormant or Dead will be changed to Ongoing if/when they receive updates. If you see a rec with a blank status, and you're familiar with the fanfic, please add the correct status.
- Recommended by Loekman 3
- Comments: With so little Trauma Center fan fictions, TC Geek has the chance to write as many good fan fictions of varying genres that centers around the Derek/Angie pairing that he single-handedly defines the entire meta fan fiction communities of the Trauma Center.
The Data Trilogy by Aileen-Rose
- Recommened by DATEMAY
- Status: Complete
- Pairings: Derek/Angie and Joseph/Vern (OCs)
- Crossover with Tron, but with Original Characers
- Synoposis: A mega crossover with all three casts of doctors, it's a mega series taking elements of Tron and merging it perfectly with doctors.
- Comments: With a main story, prequel, AND sequel, it's massive, awesome, and mega funny.
- Recommended by LeGooser
- Status: Complete
- AU fic, where GUILT can communicate with Derek