Proof that the remaining 10% is worth having Logan yell "FALSEHOOD" at you. These are recommendations by Tropers for Fan Fics from the Thomas Sanders webseries, Sanders Sides, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
Stories that focus on the characters in an alternate universe, primarily Human!Sides A Us in the Sanders Sides case
- Recommended by: tobedetermined
- Status: Completed
- Synopsis: " People like us, Logan had once remarked to Virgil. Are statistical anomalies.
(Almost) Everyone in the world has powers. As for those who dont, well, theyre such a small part of the population - only 0.04% - why would anyone care about them?
Ever since he realized what people mean when they call him Powerless, Virgil Sanders has tried to fight back against the system that oppresses people like him, Patton, and Logan. When Pattons bakery is targeted in a hate crime, he finally snaps. With the help of a mysterious sponsor, Virgil becomes a villain, ready to remake a broken society. The only thing standing in his way is the worlds most Powerful (and infuriatingly charming) superhero: The Prince, who is hiding the fact that his gilded life isnt as perfect as it may seem. "
- Pairing(s): Virgil Sanders / Roman Sanders
- Comments: An amazing romance that criticizes society by developing a world where those without superpowers are discriminated against. Beautiful prose, an interesting plot, and jaw-dropping plot twists make it the best Sanders Sides fic out there. Such an important story and such a good message.
- Recommended by: Shine 101
- Status: Completed
- Synopsis: "Four seemingly random strangers all answer an ad to move into an apartment in downtown. It didn't take more than a few months before they all realize they've been hiding a secret from one another... they each have a special ability. Now they're just trying to live their lives day by day as they figure their powers, and each other, out."
- Pairings: Logicality, Prinxiety
- Comments: A brilliant alternate reality fic based around the sides with superpowers. While the fic is derived from the webseries The Platoon Of Power Squadron, watching it isn't necessary. The fic, for the first few chapters, focuses on the daily life of the sides as they live their lives before developing a more in-depth story much like the series it's inspired by. This fic is also a part of a series with a currently on-going sequel, Probable Theorem
- Recommended by Shine 101
- Status: On-Going
- Synopsis: Romans first mistake was taking Mr. Sanders History class, expecting an easy ride. His second mistake? Hitting on his son.
- Pairings: Prinxiety, Logicality
- Comments: This fic is rather heartbreaking, the focus being put on Virgil, Roman and how their new relationship becomes a struggle because of Roman's last relationship and what that ex, in particular, is doing to him which is something I won't state as to not spoil anything. The characterisation is wonderful with both Virgil and Roman supporting each other throughout their relationship as they both experience problems. The fic also features Logan and Patton as Virgil's parents who, at the time of writing, are getting their own supposed side-story, Joan and Talyn who act as Roman and Virgil's close friends and who attempt to help the two out with problems the two are experiencing and Remy who's Virgil's cousin in this fic and who also tries his best to support Virgil and Roman with their relationship