Proof that the remaining 10% is worth letting the Moon fall for here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. No-name recommendations will be Zapped!. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Firefly by Blizzaga Saga
- Recommended by Glaceon Mage
- Pairing: Link/Romani, with some Kafei/Anju and one-sided Cremia/Kafei
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: After the events of Majora's Mask, Anju and Kafei learn that Link is homeless and take him in, but all he wants is to continue his search for Navi. Meanwhile, all Romani wants is to help her new friend and hero, whether he asks for it or not.
- Comments: (Glaceon Mage) An incredibly adorable story, you will want to give Link a hug while reading this. Grammar is incredible, and the characters and interactions are believable, and sweetly so. I read it multiple times, it's just too cute.
- Recommended by Null, Quin Kylar, Pykrete, l3wt, Joysweeper, Komodin, Meikyu Butterfly, Marioguy128, REV 6 Pilot
- Status: Dormant
- Synopsis: A novelization of Majora's Mask done in a captivating style that sheds new light on the characters, scenario and setting.
Majora's Mask by fakejake93
- Recommended by: wolffang26, Progeny Ex Machina
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: After stumbling upon the troubled land of Termina, seemingly cut off from the rest of the world and doomed to an inevitable apocalypse, Link finds his own past reflected all around him. He must deal with these echoes while attempting to prevent the world's end. This fic presents the story of the game while giving it those drop of background and responses to the actions of Link in the game in a "realistic" manner, while still being fantastical.
- Tags: Dark Fic, Gen Fic.