These are recommendations made by Tropers for The Book of Mormon fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a rec to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Everythings Easy by irisbleufic
- Recommended by Kelliannm
- Status: Complete
- Pairing(s): Elder Kevin Price/Elder Connor McKinley (primary focus), Elder Arnold Cunningham/Nabalungi Hatimbi (secondary focus), Elder Church/Elder Pop-Tarts Thomas (background); other characters include Mafala Hatimbi, Mission President, Sister Kimbe, and various District 9 Elders
- Summary: If Arnold Cunningham can make everything look easy, then why not take a page out of his book?
- Comments: This post curtain-down fic is everything the shipping fan of this show could want, exquisitely timed Mormonism jokes included. Come for the in character smut and stay for the wicked, canon compliant sense of humor.
just not telling the whole truth by gayvincreel
- Recommended by: ObsessedWithOranges
- Status: Complete
- Pairing(s): Elder Kevin Price/Elder McKinley, (primary focus), Elder Arnold Cunningham/Nabalungi Hatimbi (background)
- Rating: T
- Summary: Elder McKinley learns that he shouldnt love boys years before he realizes he does, he learns that he doesnt love himself years before he realizes he should, and he learns that he can do both less than one year after he meets Elder Price.
- Thats why Elder Price is safe to like, is safe to dote over, is safe to fantasize about, because he can learn to feel more comfortable with his with his alternate thoughts, if you will, without any fear of his thoughts being reciprocated. Without his reoccurring fear that any close bond he forms with a man will crumble in on itself due to his own discomfort and self-hatred just like it did with Steve.
- Comments: An amazing and detailed McKinley character exploration, eventually leading up to McPriceley.