Proof that the remaining 10% is worth popping colorful jelly beans for here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
No-name recommendations will be Zapped!. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Silvana, From Clone to Clown by kirbymanx-huskynator
- Recommended by: warelander
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: Doppelganger Arle, now under the name of Silvana, attempts to build her own life in Primp and move away from being Arle's clone.
- Pairings: Sig/Doppelganger Arle, One-sided Amitie/Doppelganger Arle, Amitie/Raffina. Neither lasts.
- Comments: A delightful Slice of Life story that takes the premise of what was initially just a simple One-Shot Fic and turns it into something much bigger, as Silvana starts a life as a person of her own and slowly becomes a part of Primp's community.
- Recommended by warelander
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Various ficlet requests that range from shipping related scenarios to humorous or heartwarming interactions between a large selection of the Puyo cast.
- Pairings: Amitie/Ringo, Sig/Rafisol, Schezo/Dark Prince, Sig/Amitie, Raffina/Lidelle, Panotty/Archan, Arle/Sig/Amitie, Arle/Sig, Arle/Amitie/Ringo, Arle/Ally, Arle/Witch/Draco, Sig/Lala, Sig/Lidelle, Sig/Jaan, Ringo/Ecolo, Arle/Draco, Dark Arle/Ringo, Sig/Ess, Sig/Klug, Raffina/Feli, Ringo/Maguro, Dark Prince/Lilith, Ringo/Tee, Sig/Tee, Maguro/Tee
- Comments: Wonderfully written ficlets that really get the characters and offer laughs, fluffy feelings and very nicely crafted interactions between even the most unexpected of character combinations.
- Recommended by Schezoroark
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: A Slice of Life one-shot about Klug tutoring Sig and bonding over study time.
- Pairings: Sig/Klug
- Comments: Short, lighthearted, and fluffy is what best describes this story. There's never much context about what happens right after school hours, and it shows off Klug utilizing his academic strength to drive the tale instead of being used for a punchline setup.