Proof that the remaining 10% is worth experiencing Boom Night for.
These are recommendations made by tropers for 101 Dalmatian Street fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. After a few samples, you will be able to note the interests of the tropers recommending them, and judge whether you might be also interested in a certain 'fic.
Remember the rules - no self-recommendations. Find somebody else who agrees that your story is great to start the page! Use the template found herenote . Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexual territory or non-canon. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business.
Reviews of fics are encouraged, but if you choose to write one, please make it substantive, and give specific details about what you liked / disliked in the fic. If you want to give a fic a thumbs-up without writing a full review, you can add your troper handle to the Recommendations Line. Please refrain from posting "Comments" or Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Bow-whacka-wow! Suggest your fic below!
- Synopsis: What's the story about? Give here a brief summary of the plot. It would be also useful to point out in what moment of the series the story takes place. If it's a Gen Fic but it has some romantic elements, note here the characters involved too.
- Pairing(s): If it's a Shipping Fic, list here the pairings that feature in the fic (warn here if it's het, male slash or female slash). If it's a Gen Fic, remove this line. To tell the difference between the two, notice if the focus of the fic is on a romantic relationship or if it focuses on the other aspects of the story. In case of doubt, classify the story according to the genres it's been tagged: the Romance tag for Shipping, absence of that tag for Gen Fic.
- Tags:If any are known. This would be things like W.A.F.F., Lemon, Dark Fic, any known Crossovers etc.
- Recommended by: Ebbyu
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: To quote from the fic's description: "This story takes place in an alternate universe where our main cast is human, the Dawson family, living at 101 Dalmatian Street. The family is also pared down from 101 members to Doug and Delilah and their fifteen kids: Dylan (age 16), Dolly (15), Dawkins and Dante (14, twins), David (Da Vinci is renamed David, 13), D. J. (12), Delgado (10), Dana and Dee Dee (Dizzy is renamed Dana, 8), Derek (Diesel is renamed Derek, 7), Deepak (6), Destiny, Dallas, and Debby (Déjà vu is renamed Debby, 5), and Dorothy (2)." The story is a collection of one-shots about different characters, with the first four focusing on Dylan and Dolly, Dante and Dawkins, Delgado, and Doug and Delilah. A nice fic with some interesting perspective into the lives of the characters if they were human.
- Pairing(s): None.
- Tags: Occasional mild language, description of physical disability and name-calling