Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Neverwinter Nights 2 fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
- Reccommended by Pyrotorch 246
- Silver Shards: Complete
- Hungry Dreams: Complete
- Bare Bones: Dead
- Synopsis: Three Stories that follow Ele'ena, Knight-Captain of Crossroad Keep. The only problem is, she'd really rather not be involved in it at all and spends a great deal of time running away. Well, that's the first one, anyways. Hungry Dreams is the same character in Mask of the Betrayer, and Bare Bones is after that.
- Comments: The story is excellent, though hampered by frequent grammar issues (English is not the author's first language). The KC is one of the most original I've seen in NWN 2 fanfics, and one of the few female OCs not to go crazy over Bishop. The only other problem is that of the three, only Hungry Dreams is complete. Silver Shards died out because the author prefers MOTB to the original campaign, and Bare Bones has been on hold for a year, though J.C. Blade claims that it will be finished at some point.
- Dark Waters
- The Maimed God's Saga
- Recommended by Perahn, Pyrotorch 246
- Status: Dead
- Synopsis: As the author's summary says: 'Sand, quite by accident, succeeds where the Traveling Ranger & Paladin Show has failed, and destiny is revealed to smell like iron and gingerbread. Sarcasm! Drama! Romance! More sarcasm!'
- Comments: The Smell of Destiny is an absolutely hilarious look at a Sand romance. The writing is amazing and the characters are note-perfect. While sadly a Dead Fic, at least it doesn't end on a cliffhanger.