Proof that the remaining 10% is worth turning to the dark side for here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics written around Knights Of The Old Republic II The Sith Lords, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
A related page is Star Wars.
- Recommended by Tru Reader
- Synopsis: Alternate take on the Exile's life, and Atton's, before the Mandalorian Wars. Their adventures, seemingly isolated, knot together to lead to familiar events in the game.
- Comments: Mostly a retelling of the events before and during Knights of the Old Republic, this fanfic also sheds some additional light on the characters, their motivations, and the author even spins a new tale. Well written.
- Recommended by Sepirahkt
- Synopsis: Good example of a fic that needs more love. Darth Nihilus comes face-to-face with the memories of the man he was before his fall as Visas and the Exile board the Ravager in a bid to destroy him.
- Comments: This is a really heart-rending piece of work, and it's well worth a look. I teared up finishing it.
- Recommended by Kthe Cloud
- Status : Complete, Type: Humor /parody
- Synopsis: An incredibly unobservant Exile stumbles through the end of the game, refusing to believe everyones claim that Keria is a Sith, no matter what evidence they give her.
- Recommended by SLotH4
- Synopsis: The children of Revan and Bastila, and the Exile and Brianna and their fight to confront the darkness once and for all on the Outer Rim.
- Comments: An amazing sequel to the events of KOTOR and KOTOR 2. Thirty years after the death of Darth Malak, the children of the galaxys greatest heroes prepare for war against the True Sith. I cant even describe the level of world building that takes place in this fic. The biggest issue is that The Children - Book II and the follow-up Descended from Heroes and Villains were both taken down years ago. I was able to make copies prior to their removal, and after rereading them I can say that this is the greatest KOTOR fanfic ever written. Shame its dead (author went on to publish original works), but its well worth your time.
- Recommended by Zoic Alcelaphine
- Synopsis: A brief fic telling what a conversation might be like between Vergere from the New Jedi Order book series and Kreia from Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, taking place after both have passed into the Force.