These are recommendations made by Tropers for Kamen Rider Gaim fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Kamen Rider Gaim: The Final Saga by Kamen_Rider_Duke
- Recommended by: Psyga315
- Status: Dormant
- Synopsis: After a devastating alternate ending to the final battle between Mitsuzane and Takatora in #36, Sagara manages to warp back time to fifteen years before the show even began and tipped off Takatora of Helheim's existence. Thus begins a story that's one half prequel and another half alternate universe. Find out how all the pieces for Gaim fall into place while at the same time see what nails have been swapped around this time around.
- Tags: Prequel, Alternate Universe
- Recommended by Putotyra no Zarus
- Crossover with KoihimeMusou
- Status: Parts 1 - 6 Complete. Anthology series in progress.
- Synopsis: The story of the Peerless Princesses begins anew. They begin their paths which will lead them to the formation of kingdoms and glory. But they do not walk the path alone. Messengers of Heaven descend on the land. Unsure of their purpose, wary of those around them, they walk on their own path of divine conquest. They are the Armored War Gods. First in the Armored War Gods Saga.
- Comments: The boys are at it again, and they are weaving an epic the likes of which the Kamen Rider fandom has yet seen. "Epic" seems to be the only thing worthy to speak of something so chocked full of action and intrigue?
- Hellwolf99: Be warned that this story is only "epic" by the standards of 2014 and has not stood the test of time. Plodding plotlines that lead to Twist Ending after Twist Ending to keep the thing going beyond its lifespan, fight scenes that could be best described as "Villain gloats, harem girls scared, belt noises and Gratuitous Japanese, Hero wins via Ass Pull.", "Intrigue" as deep as a shoreline and more Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy than you can shake a stick at. Check it out if you're morbidly curious to see how quickly it devolves into a power fantasy trainwreck.