Proof that the remaining 10% is worth creating life for here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Frankenstein fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Curse the Darkness by Ajestice
- Recommended by: Tiggerific
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: He had originally intended to kill her; she was far too beautiful to live when he was so hideous. But when he came to her in the dead of night, she spoke to him. And so began the love that would slowly heal his soul and make him truly, desperately human.
- Comments: Don't be turned away by the Creature/OC premise. Helena's status as an OC is debatable, since she's revealed to be the girl he saved from the river in the book, all grown up. This is a very heartwarming love story which truly explores the nature of the creature and whether or not he's worthy of redemption. Also includes an intriguing mystery that ties into the narrative very well. Definitely worth a read.
Desperate Doctors by fuddieduddie
- Recommended by: Mya Applesauce
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: Victor Frankenstein is looking for a lab. Henry Jekyll is looking for an assistant. When their paths cross, they unleash a whirlwind of irreversible chaos and unwanted adventure upon themselves.