Proof that the remaining 10% is worth getting erased by Zeno for here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Dragon Ball Super, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be Hakai'ed out of existence by a God of Destruction. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page.
Conversion from the "Comments" section to the "Reviews" option is underway. If you are adding a fic, please help us out and use the new template-format on the Fanfic Recommendations Index Page. Please start moving your comments to the reviews sections as we will soon start removing them.
- Recommended by: KrspaceT
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: The Tournament of Power will begin in four hours, and Universe 9's team still consists of only three warriors. The Trio de Dangers have one-sixth of a day to find seven other fighters to join them, or their universe will face disqualification - and immediate erasure.
- Commentary: Given Dragon Ball Super does not have a separate section, figured this goes here. Beyond the simple rarity of a fic focusing on the Trio de Danger, it is a good read on top of it.
- Recommended by: NekoMiMi
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: Arriving early to a meeting at the King of All's palace is the start to a bad day in Beerus's book but with and unexpected twist he finds himself in the company of a strange woman. Joining her for a spot of tea, Beerus gets a lot of answers for his unasked questions about the mysterious group known as the angels, guides to the Gods of Destruction! Series of ONE-SHOTS.
- Commentary: A very heartwarming story of a mortal woman called Rena and her life as a wife and a mother.
- Recommended by: Venom2603
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: Following the defeat of Zamasu and the erasure of his own universe Trunks was able, thanks to Whis, to settle into a universe much like his own alongside Mai. Only another Trunks and Mai existed in this one as well. Ones who had never met Goku Black due to Whis awakening Beerus to stop him before he had grown too powerful. With no threats remaining Trunks chose to alienate himself from this version of himself and made a peaceful life with Mai on an island far away from battle. A few years later mysterious beings attacked Earth and the resident Trunks of this timeline faced them alone. Trunks was too late to save his other native timeline self, who had never even unlocked the state of Super Saiyan 2, and without the Dragon Balls to revive the fallen Trunks his guilt over his inaction only intensified. Was he right in trying to alienate himself from this timeline as he had done? Did he really deserve to live in peace with Mai? Soon enough an enraged Beerus, accompanied by Whis, appeared before Trunks to explain the situation...
- Commentary: A great sequel to the Future Trunks Saga that put Trunks in the Tournament of Power, it's not a carbon copy of the main timelines tournament either where instead there are teams of four, Android 16 and 2 OCs are on Trunk's team and so far they are interesting characters.
- Now has a tropes page.
- Recommended by: Tomodachi
- Status: Completed.
- Synopsis: A conversation between Vegeta and Frost after the Tournament between Universe 6 and 7. This tale is inspired more on the manga version.
- Commentary: A pretty well told short story about Vegeta and Frost, where both characters talk about their origins. This is possibly the most complex character study for both characters, condensed into a fine detail, and allowed Frost to be a more complex individiual, and explains his motives for entering into the tournament.
- Recommended by: darkpit06
- Status: Completed.
- Synopsis: A series of events starting with the attempted theft of an amulet leads to the formation of the Universe 4 Team that we now know of.
- Commentary: If you're a fan of Team Universe 4, and Dragon Ball Super in general, then I'm sure that this story will be a perfect match for you.
- Recommended by: kingfisher83
- Status: Completed
- Synopsis: During a Universal Exchange Program after the Tournament of Power, Katopesla of Universe 3 is sent to train with the Pride Troopers in Universe 11. Jiren, while initially not impressed by him, soon finds himself falling for Katopesla. Naturally, he has no idea how to handle this. Hilarity (and angst) ensues.
- Pairings: Jiren/Katopesla
- Tags: M/M, NSFW, Lemon, Humor, Angst, Romance, Friendship