''The Kauravan Stalemate'' by Clammoth
- Recommended by Arcsquad12
- Status: Dead
- Synopsis: During the battle for Kaurava, Vance Stubbs comes across a copy of Dawn of War: Soulstorm, a game that is an exact replica of the surrounding warzone. The faction leaders agree to a stalemate while they work out their differences through the game.
- Review: A very funny read, with lots of meta humor. Arguments about tactics and strategies mix in well with the light-hearted nature of the story.
- Thragg Lootrippa: And it hasn't been updated since 2011, so enjoy the small slice of clever humor that's available.
''Indrick Boreale destroys Kaurava'' by Rarend the Black
- Recommended by ilniaj
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Indrick Boreale uses his voice to drive his enemies nuts and destroy Kaurava.
- Review: A hilarious Web Original that exaggerates Boreale's hilariously bad accent into a powerful weapon. Most of its humor comes from Crossing the Line Twice but unfortunately, it devolves into Word Salad at the end. For extra laughs read all the comments to the video.
Nothing But a List of Names to Mark His Ascension by darkeldar
- Recommended by piattish
- Status: Dormant; last updated April 2018
- Synopsis: An epic retelling of the entire Dawn of War 2 series, clocking in at nearly 500k words, told from a dozen separate viewpoints - Eliphas, Force Commander Aramus, Kryras, Captain Gabriel, the Eldar, Sargent Merrik, and various other Blood Ravens, primarily a pair of initiates in the first chapter, Lyon and Augustine, whom the fic follows throughout their careers and the course of the games.
- Review: Not just a great Dawn of War fanfiction, but one of the best 40K stories out there. Excellent fight scenes. And if you liked the look into how a company of space marines fights and lives together that Do W gives you, List of Names will scratch that itch.