Proof that the remaining 10% is worth getting a pawprint for here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Blue's Clues fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Believing in Magic by Aqua Lion
- Recommended by Agent 0042
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: "Steve and Joe never understood each other. And when you're growing up torn between magic and reality, it helps to have a brother you can rely on. But at least Steve always had his puppy... all Joe has is a duck and a grudge."
- Comments: Ever wondered why Joe left the Blue's Clues house, only to one day come back and take over for Steve? Find out here, but be prepared to go to some pretty dark places first. Ultimately, however, there is a happy ending and there's a lot of emotional exploration. Very angsty, but ultimately greatly satisfying.
- Seconded by Maki P: How in the world someone writes an angsty Blue's Clues Fan Fic is beyond me, but Aqua Lion did, and it's great.
- Third by Pichu-kun: That's an amazing story. I'd love to see someone do that for other children's series fandoms, but people only do joke stories for young childhood shows.