An epic, if not one of the older ones, written by Ri2, the creator of Latias' Journey, Brave New World, and A Match Made In Hell, this story focuses on the Lilo & Stitch fandom, specifically the animated series.
Let it be known that this takes place about halfway through The Series, and was published well before Leroy & Stitch was broadcast, so expect to see a lot of things different.
Currently completed, read it here.
Tropes found in this story:
- Body Horror: The experiments' fates with Dr. Hamsterveil.
- Meaningful Name: Lilo decides to name 625 "Arnold", who thinks he's being named after Arnold Schwarzenegger, but Lilo named him after Benedict Arnold.note
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Hunkahunka wants to get revenge on Stitch because he was left behind for being dubbed useless.
- Shout-Out: Stitch: *Whistles* Come on, Stitch Machine!
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Can you really blame Hunkahunka for his descent into villainy?