Taking place after the third John Wick film and second She-Ra season, John Wick has come to rescue Catra from being sent to Beast Island. He then reveals to her of heritage, causing her to defect from the Horde and join the Rebellion.
This fanfic has the following tropes:
- Heritage Face Turn: Learning about her heritage as the Princess of Half Moon sparked Catra to defect from the Horde and join the Rebellion.
- Hitman with a Heart: John Wick makes this obvious.
- Merged Reality: Earth and Etheria merged in chapter 5, all thanks to Entrapta.
- Never Hurt an Innocent: John may be an assassin, but he doesn't kill innocent people. He spared Kyle and Lonnie, two humans who worked for the Horde because he doesn't see any evil intent on either of them.
- How We Got Here: The first chapter is about Queen Angella witnessing John murdering the Elder and getting into a fight with the High Table assassins. She recalls on the events the led to this moment.
- Switching P.O.V.: The first chapter is focused on Queen Angella's point of view regarding John's actions in Mystacor.