Ever since the "Battle of New York", humanity has quickly came to realize that their world has entered a new age, an age of Gods and Monsters.
Heroes and Villains have arisen from that fallout, especially a young boy who during his summer vacation, discovers an alien hardware that grants him the ability to change into different forms, ranging from slimy, creepy, fast and strong.
Link to the videos are here.
This page contains the following tropes:
- Adaptational Badass: Having more than 2 years with the Omnitrix, Ben has more or less mastered his aliens' abilities allowing him to put up an almost even fight with Vilgax for a while.
- Adaptational Early Appearance: Ben gains Feedback and Rath way earlier.
- Adaptational Heroism: Argit is a greedy con-artist who will sell out anyone to earn an extra buck. Here while still a criminal, he genuinely cares for the Andromeda Aliens and is willing to help out Ben and gang in finding them when they got captured by Aggregor.
- Adaptational Job Change: Grandpa Max is not a Plumber in this iteration as Word of God confirms that the organization doesn't exists. Instead, he's a high-ranking SHIELD agent.
- Adaptation Deviation:
- Ghostfreak (Zs'Skayr) forms the Negative 10 comprising of his minions, Dr. Amino, the Circus Freaks, Hex and Kevin 11.
- At some point, Tetrax joins the Nova Corp.
- Thanks to Ben's interference in Civil War, Scott Lang manages to escape custody by tagging along with the teen and his team.
- Big Damn Heroes:
- Captain America intervenes, saving Ben from Vilgax.
- Nick Fury and Maria Hill drives the Rust Bucket to save Ben and Gwen from the Negative 10.
- Chekhov's Gun: Vilgax's meddling with the Omnitrix is what allows Zs'Skayr to resurface.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Ben realizes that Feedback is the only one that can defeat Ultimate Aggregor.
- Enemy Mine: Ben, Gwen and Kevin join forces with the Highbreed in stopping Ultimate Aggregor.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Technically he is currently a good guy, Kevin is appalled about killing an innocent old man, even if he's possessed by Zs'Skayr.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Thanos is this as his existence is what drives those like Aggregor to seek power and take him down.
- Hero-Worshipper: Ben looks up to the Avengers as he witnessed the Battle of New York first hand, where the superhero team fends off the Chitauri invasion.
- In Spite of a Nail: Despite Ben and co intervening in the Avengers Civil War, the Avengers still split up much to Ben's dismay.
- Kid Has a Point: Ben chastises the Avengers for causing the civil war. Tony, while embarassed that a teen is lecturing him, admits that he's right.
- The Man Behind the Man: Vilgax manipulates several of Ben's Earth-based enemies in hopes at least one of them can get the Omnitrix for him.
- Man of Kryptonite: Downplayed. As a sun-based being, Heatblast is able to harm Zs'Skayr. However since he's not the actual sun, he is unable to completely kill the Ectonurite. Of course, Ben's morals won't let him do the deed anyway.
- Mentor Archetype: Max, as usual, is this to his grandchildren. It's later revealed that Max mentored Nick Fury.
- Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal: Kevin would have continued fighting Ben had Zs'Skayr not blabbed out his intentions in betraying him.
- The Starscream: Aggregror attempts to overthrow Thanos by fusing himself with the Andromeda aliens. It didn't work.
- Start X to Stop X: Ben transforms into his Andromeda aliens to counter Ultimate Aggregor's powers.
- The Stinger: Can't be the MCU without it. The most relevant are:
- The Highbreed appearing on Earth.
- Thanos arrives on Xandar and decimating the populace before attempting to recruit Zs'Skayr.
- This Is Something He's Got to Do Himself: When Nick Fury suggests about bringing in the Avengers to take down the Negative 10, Ben declines since the villain group are his responsibility and he has to deal with it. This act impressess Nick Fury. Also, Ben doesn't want to be lectured by Captain America.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Since Tetrax is part of the Nova Corp, it's left unknown whether or not he survived Thanos's invasion on Xandar.