Instead, this branches off from the Season 3 finale and looks at various consequences that could happen next season, but are unlikely to be canon.
This is a 3-chapter work and it is now completed.
This fanfiction work contains examples of:
- Blatant Lies: Marinette comes up with an alibi for Adrien for why she didn't report to Miracle Queen even though she once used the Mouse Miraculous as Multimouse.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Marinette is willing to turn over the Guardianship and lose the memories of all of her friends to protect the kwamis.
- Karma Houdini: Chloe gets no consequences for her betrayal of the city, since nobody knows what happened while Miracle Queen was in control.
- Pyrrhic Victory: Hawk Moth discovers the identity of the two main heroes. As a result, they run off to a remote island together, leaving him with no reason to continue terrorizing Paris.
- Reality Ensues:
- If Hawk Moth found out that all the heroes he knows about are closesly associated with one class, what would that tell him about the identities of Ladybug and Chat Noir?
- If modern superpowers like China suddenly had a temple full of magic artifacts suddenly appear near their territory, what would they do?
- Spot the Imposter: Chat Noir is able to figure out that the monks at the temple have been replaced by imposters when one of them uses a modern form of Chinese writing he shouldn't know about.
- The Unmasking: Marinette finds out who Chat is (as Guardian, it is her right to know). She reveals her own to Adrien, and Hawk Moth figures out both of theirs.