Oh no-it seems Arnold needs a little help with his poetry assignment if he wants a decent grade in English!Hmm, I wonder what fourth grade poet laurete Mr.Simmons could assign to help him out...Set postconfession to make things even more fun!
The story is continues in Learning To Be Helga:What could be more amusing than taking two hundred thousand words to make Arnold realize he loves Helga? Taking EIGHT hundred thousand words to explore in detail how this newfound relationship is working out! Sequel to Tutoring Arnold! Let's do this!
This story has examples of:
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: A really heavy case of this in "Tutoring Arnold" is about Arnold and Helga coming in terms with knowing her feelings and Arnold's own growing feelings.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Brainy reveals his feelings for Helga but admits that he knows she loves Arnold and he just wants her to be happy.
- Shipper on Deck: Lila makes it obvious that she is rooting for Arnold and Helga to get together.
- Helga, Fit! She still acts hostile towards Arnoldfor the first part but slowly shows her more "dere" side to him the more time they get to know one another.
- Arnold can be seen as a milder, benigh male tsundere towards Helga, he tries to be nice to her but loses his patience at times