The SCP-975 Files is a crossover between The Loud House and the SCP Foundation written collaboratively between EliteSlayer103 and Timothy D along with a few others, which was published on December 26th, 2019.
The SCP-975 Files provides example of:
- Audience? What Audience?: While Lincoln explains to the readers How We Got Here, Sid just sees him talking to a wall.
- Asshole Victim: There was so far two people that the Loud siblings have personally killed for their vendettas, namely Chandler and Lord Tethersby.
- Ax-Crazy: A few of the SCP, but Lynn, Luan, and Kat stand out in particular.
- Badass Pacifist: Chris isn't exactly prone to murder or violence as an infected and would rather convert a person to their side, but his mutation allows him to assist his fellow infected without needing to get violent, that is, unless its someone that truly deserves it.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: It would be a stretch to call the infected Louds or the ones they infect evil since they personally target mostly either people that personally have their ire or criminals, with civilians being a toss up, since Lynn ignores easy to kill bystanders to defeat SCP-096 suggests their infection overwrites how a human morally understands a situation with something less restrictive, like killing as a solution to a problem, or subversion.
- Body Horror: Kat has the power to induce this in others by changing the chemical makeup of their body. She uses this to great effect when torturing an SCP operative into revealing the location of the captive Louds.